The Garmin Vivo bridges high-tech with analogue charm. Your eyes aren’t deceiving you: this hybrid smartwatch features moving hands and a touchscreen, with the former responsively moving aside when you need to use the digital features. This is a perfect timepiece for those looking to upgrade their watch beyond the basics of time-telling but seeking to retain a nostalgic and stylish look.
- Garmin Vivomove Style Graphite Black Hybrid Black Band SmartwatchOut of stock£299.99
- Garmin Vivomove Luxe Stainless Steel Case Steel Milanese Band WatchOut of stock£479.99
- Garmin Vivomove Luxe Rose Gold Case Steel Milanese Band WatchOut of stock£479.99
- Garmin Vivomove Style Steel Case Navy Leather Band WatchOut of stock£439.99
- Garmin Vivomove Style Steel Case Moss Silicone Band Ladies WatchOut of stock£259.99
The dial of the Vivo stands out in the smartwatch sphere. The initial understated analogue design is its biggest appeal. When it comes to the OLED digital display, its totally touchscreen and shows precise high-level data. For more detailed insights, you can use the Garmin app.
The Vivo collection’s delicate baton hands give this timepiece a classic feel. But with one tap, the hands transform - smartly and smoothly move to the ten and two o’clock positions to avoid obscuring the digital interface.
The Garmin Vivo is first and foremost a fashion smartwatch. Its chic design comes through in its 20 mm straps: white and brown leather, blue silicone or clean black. If none of these take your fancy, easily swap them for a strap that’s more your style.