Start a new chapter in your career with us
An Assistant Manager in a Fraser Hart store will use a variety of leadership skills to drive sales, achieve KPI’s and ultimately maximise store performance. They’ll have a track record of demonstrating clear leadership to develop a passionate and dedicated high-performing team who will provide world class luxury shopping experiences to our clients in our fabulous Bluewater store.
They’ll be responsible for supporting the Store Manager to plan and direct the day-to-day operational and commercial activity in their store while adhering to all company standards, policies, and procedures.
They’ll be a passionate leader who will naturally bring our core values to life to create a positive culture in their store; they’ll create a respectful, caring and trusting environment, encourage teamworking and support, coach and empower their team to maximise their potential to develop and grow in their roles.
If you have 3 years’ experience at assistant management level in a busy and competitive retail environment along with the ability to achieve results and deliver excellent performance whilst balancing the needs and wellbeing of your team, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Passionate about inspiring and motivating the team to deliver outstanding experiences to our clients
- Fascinated by our products and have a love for all things jewellery, diamonds, and watches
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in interacting with others
- Open minded and proactively looks for solutions
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve great results
- Calm and approachable even under pressure
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Take ownership in everything you do
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Managing sales and service
- Lead by example to inspire and motivate the team to provide world class shopping experiences for our clients
- Challenge and motivate the team to consistently achieve personal and store sales targets
- Implement visual merchandising to ensure displays are attractive and commercial
- Commercial and entrepreneurial spirit to maximise sales opportunities and drive business performance
Managing the operation
- Consistently implement all processes, practices, and procedures to operate the store effectively
- Take responsibility for staff scheduling, stock management, store administration, health and safety and security
- Fully understand all systems processes to operate a store effectively
- Role model our core values (passion, teamwork, respect and trust, positivity, love learning) to influence the store culture
- Attract and recruit the best people for your store team
- Create an atmosphere where guiding and motivating the team to success is at the core of everything you do
- Train, develop and give feedback to the team to help them to become the best that they can be
- Spot talent and develop and support future succession planning through training and development
- Proactively manage team performance
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Fraser Hart, we’ll give you everything you need to get off to a great start; an excellent 12 week management induction training programme and other development opportunities during your first few months.
We value our teams for always going the extra mile and reward this with great benefits, including:
- Commission scheme based on sales performance
- A generous discount scheme for you, your family, and friends
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 after 7 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform allowance
- Refer a candidate scheme
- Mental health, wellbeing and legal support from our expert health and wellbeing partners Health Assured
- Bike to work scheme
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice
- Social events and activities throughout the year through our Have Fun Be Well programme
The Anthony Nicholas Group is an equal opportunities employer
Excellent Communication Skills. The ability to achieve results. To deliver excellent performance.
Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org