The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of the worlds most iconic watches. Worn by astronaut Buzz Aldrin as he stepped on the moon in 1969, the Speedmaster has been a part of every manned US space flight since. This is a timepiece that has a unique place in the history of space exploration. It maintains today the same superior precision, readability & robustness and is powered by the same hand-wound movement of 1969.
- Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch On Bracelet With Sapphire CrystalOut of stock£4,470.00
- Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch On Strap With Hesalite CrystalOut of stock£3,910.00
- Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Black Dial 42mm Mens WatchOut of stock£4,610.00
- Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch On Strap 'First Omega In Space'Out of stock£3,830.00
- Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 Le Gold Dial Mens Yellow Gold Bracelet WatchOut of stock£26,480.00
- Omega Speedmaster 38mm Grey Dial Automatic Men's WatchOut of stock£4,090.00
- Omega Speedmaster Co-Axial Chronograph Brown Leather Strap Men's WatchOut of stock£3,830.00
- Omega Speedmaster Automatic Stainless Steel Blue Dial Unisex WatchOut of stock£4,090.00
- Omega Speedmaster Black Dial Stainless Steel Men's WatchOut of stock£4,090.00
- Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Master Chronometer Men's WatchOut of stock£7,040.00
NASA required high-contrast batons while racing drivers sought hands filled with lume to read in low light. The evolution of Speedmaster’s hand styles include broad arrows and delicate dauphine hands but they remain instantly recognisable.
A classic and still much-featured component of the Omega Speedmaster is the triple-register dial, reflecting the utmost precision required in this timepiece’s history. On some more recent models one sub-dial has been replaced by a date window.
The first chronograph to take the tachymeter away from the dial and place it on the bezel outside the crystal, the Speedmaster collection retains this distinguishable bezel design today. Styles range from overtly sporty to more subtle.