|Delivery Type||Delivery cost||Delivery destinations|
|Express delivery||£5.00. or FREE on orders of £200 or more||UK & Northern Ireland. BFPO.|
|Click & Collect||FREE||Fraser Hart stores only.|
Please note at present we do not deliver to PO box addresses.
Express delivery - £5.00 (Monday to Friday)
Delivery to the UK, Northern Ireland and the British Forces Post Office (BFPO).
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special delivery and will require a signature upon receipt. We will send you a Despatch email to let you know that your order has been despatched that will contain a tracking number so you can check the progress of your order. Your order will normally be guaranteed for delivery by 1pm the next working day if despatch is prior to midday. Subject to stock availability, orders placed after midday will only be available for despatch the next working day after your order has been placed.
Exceptions to Express delivery times: For certain postcodes, orders will be guaranteed for delivery by 5.30pm the next working day if despatch is prior to midday. Orders to the following islands will be delivered within two working days by 5.30pm: Channel Islands, Lewis, Colonsay, Mull, Coll, Shetlands. Orders to the following islands will be delivered within three working days by 5.30pm; Orkney, Corrour, Mallaig, Eigg & Kuck, Rhum & Canna.
Please note, however, that Express delivery orders placed after midday on Fridays or anytime over the weekend will be delivered the next working day after despatch by Fraser Hart.
Please note that Express delivery is not available on special order items.
FREE Click & collect - FREE (7 Days a week)
Waiting at home for a delivery isn’t always convenient or possible. You can now arrange to have your order delivered to one of 40 Fraser Hart stores across the UK, FREE.
How to use Click & Collect online Payment is taken in full at time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store. Please note, Click and Collect is not available for purchases via IFC, PayPal or for rings that are special orderable or re-sized.
Delivery times vary depending on the chosen store but it is usually within 5 working days. We will notify you by email when your order has been received and will send you another email to confirm that your order has been despatched and is ready for collection in your chosen store. This email includes a store map and opening times. Please ask a member of staff in-store to pick-up your order.
To collect your item in-store
- Only the orderer can collect an order in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. If you have ordered a gift for someone else, the recipient cannot collect the order. We do not permit your order to be collected by somebody else on your behalf. There are not any exceptions to this.
- A copy of your Ready to Collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase.
- Photographic ID. Only a driving license or passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
- You will need to sign for your order, at which time we will check that your signature matches that of your payment card.
Collect within 7 days
- We will email you when you order has been despatched and is ready for collection.
- Your order will be available for collection at your chosen store for seven days from the date of delivery. If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact the store. After this period, you will be contacted to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund.
Click & Collect terms and conditions
- Our Click & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.fraserhart.co.uk
- All Click & Collect orders must be paid in full at time of ordering. The Click & Collect service is not available for orders paid for by IFC or PayPal. Additionally, Click & Collect service is not available for rings that are resized or special orderable.
- We do not permit for orders to be collected by somebody else on your behalf, they can only be collected by the orderer. There are no exceptions to this.
- When collecting an order in-store, the following identification must be presented in-store at point of collection; photographic ID in the form a passport of driver’s license only, along with a copy of your despatch email.
- Collection must be within 7 days of delivery to the store. After this period, a refund will be made and the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
- The Click & Collect delivery timeframe is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. All days are ‘working days’ and exclude bank holidays. Click & Collect delivery timeframe may vary at Christmas.
- We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Click & Collect service at any time and to decline a Click & Collect order at any time.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to our general terms and conditions of purchase.
- The Click & Collect service is available for purchasable products online excluding rings that are resized or special orderable.
- See our Terms & Conditions section for full Click & Collect terms and conditions.
Exceptions to delivery times
Rings: on occasion, we may have to special order the ring size you require. We will contact you in advance to let you know the expected delivery time.
Delivery lead times are extended over public holidays.
Fraser Hart is pro-active in preventing fraudulent use of credit/debit cards and conduct security checks on all orders received and may, from time to time, carry out further checks before despatch. We reserve the right to deliver to the cardholder's address only, if requested by the card issuing bank. These checks can take various forms but may involve contacting you before we process an order.
On occasion, we may have to special order in certain ring sizes which can take up to several weeks. We will contact you to let you know the expected delivery time if we have to special order the ring size you require.
Returning a product
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Fraser Hart online and therefore, offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you wish to return a product you can do this via post or in-store. Please note: Orders paid for using PayPal or Interest Free Credit cannot be returned in-store, they must be sent by post for a full refund to be processed. Refunds are made back to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order. When a refund is made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal it may not show up in your account straight away as the clearing banks take time to process the refund. Typically this can take up to 7 working days, but varies depending on your own bank. If you would like further clarification on the timescales involved, please contact your card issuer.
All items returned must be unworn and in their original pristine condition and packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please return any unwanted items within 30 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment methods.
Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the item. Please note no refund or exchange will be given without a despatch note, receipt or other proof of purchase. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods. For more information on your statutory rights, visit https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds.
We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund (refund you in full, minus any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss) any items where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online, you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt, inclusive of any delivery charge. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
If you need further information on returning items, please contact our Customer Service team by emailing us or calling us on 353 1 5392084, Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (excluding public holidays in the Republic of Ireland).
We apologise due to technical difficulties the 0500 number is not available. Instead please can you email the following address email@example.com and we will send you the returns label by email.
Change or cancel an order
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it prior to despatch. Call our Customer Service team on +353 1 4779043, Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (excluding public holidays in the Republic of Ireland). Please be ready to quote your order number, name and address details. Typically it can take up to 7 working days for refunds to be processed to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then we’ll need to follow our returns procedure.
Unfortunately, in some circumstances it may not be possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you’d like to change your order please contact our Customer Service team on +353 1 4779043, Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (excluding public holidays in the Republic of Ireland). Please be ready to quote your order number, name and address details.
Returns can be made in-store or via post. Please note, if you wish to return any items using PayPal, special conditions apply. Orders paid using PayPal can only be returned by post for a full refund.
1. Returns by post
- Include a copy of your despatch note in the parcel along with the product in the original presentation box, and package up securely.
- Send your parcel to: Fraser Hart Online Returns, Fraser Hart Ltd, 19 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3ED.
- Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office in case your parcel is lost in transit. We would recommend that you use Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure proof of delivery and insurance of the goods while they are in transit.
- Please allow 30 days of us receiving the returned goods from you to process your refund.
2. Returns to a Fraser Hart store for an immediate refund
You may return or exchange an unwanted item to any of our 40 stores across the UK. Please note: Orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned in-store, they must be sent by post for a full refund to be processed.
- Place the unwanted item into the original presentation box and packaging.
- Take it to your nearest Fraser Hart store along with your despatch note as proof of purchase.
- Please bring the payment card that was used to place the order.
See our full terms & conditions and information on Distance Selling Regulations.