We are delighted to announce that our English, Scottish and Welsh stores have re-opened and are offering full service including Click & Collect: Bedford, Bluewater, Bristol (Cabots Circus), Bristol (Cribbs), Bromley, Cambridge, Cardiff Grand Arcade, Chelmsford, Colchester, Edinburgh, Gateshead,Glasgow stores, Leeds, Maidstone, Newbury, Norwich, One New Change, Peterborough, Plymouth, Solihull, Stirling, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Swansea, Trafford Centre and Worcester!
Payment is taken in full at time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store.
Delivery times vary depending on the chosen store but it is usually within 5 working days. We will notify you by email when your order has been received and will send you another email to confirm that your order has been dispatched and is ready for collection in your chosen store. This email includes a store map and opening times. Please ask a member of staff in-store to pick-up your order.
Collecting your item in-store
- Only the orderer can collect an order in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. If you have ordered a gift for someone else, the recipient cannot collect the order. We do not permit your order to be collected by somebody else on your behalf. There are no exceptions to this.
- A copy of your Ready to Collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase, is required.
- Proof of identity is required. Only a driving license or passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
- A card will be required if the order was made using Interest Free Credit
Collect within 7 days
- We will email you when you order has been dispatched and is ready for collection.
- Your order will be available for collection at your chosen store for seven days from the date of delivery. If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact the store. After this period, you will be contacted to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund.
Click & Collect Terms and Conditions
- Our Click & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.fraserhart.co.uk
- All Click & Collect orders must be paid in full at time of ordering. Click & Collect service is not available for rings that are resized or special orderable.
- We do not permit for orders to be collected by somebody else on your behalf, they can only be collected by the orderer. There are no exceptions to this.
- When collecting an order in-store, the following identification must be presented in-store at point of collection; photographic ID in the form a passport of driver’s license only, along with a copy of your dispatch email.
- Collection must be within 7 days of delivery to the store. After this period, a refund will be made and the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
- The Click & Collect delivery timeframe is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. Click & Collect delivery timeframe may vary at Christmas.
- We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Click & Collect service at any time and to decline a Click & Collect order at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to our general Terms and Conditions of purchase.
- See our Terms & Conditions section for full Click & Collect Terms and Conditions.