Conquest watches belong to Longines’ Sport collection, offering understated wrist-wear for those who want split-second precision without compromising on elegance.
Most Conquest models are driven by Longines’ Very High Precision (VHP) quartz movement, although a few self-winding mechanical versions feature too. Designs borrow from a sober palette of blue, black, white and stainless steel – with discreet diamond hour markers studding some of the ladies’ dials.
- 20% OffLongines Performance Conquest Automatic White Steel Bracelet WatchSpecial Price £780.00 £980.00
- 24% OffLongines Performance Conquest 41mm Black Dial Steel Bracelet WatchSpecial Price £930.00 £1,230.00
- 25% OffLongines Performance Conquest V.H.P. White Black/Steel Bracelet WatchSpecial Price £1,230.00 £1,640.00
- 30% OffLongines Performance Conquest V.H.P. Black Black/Steel Bracelet WatchSpecial Price £950.00 £1,350.00
- 33% OffLongines Performance Conquest V.H.P. Black Rubber Strap WatchSpecial Price £900.00 £1,350.00
A fun feature of the Conquest is its Gear Disposition System: for a great party trick, pull the crown out and wait for a minute until the hands all snap to 12 o’clock. Push the crown back in, and they spin back to the exact time, without losing a second.
The HydroConquest comes with an extension enabling divers to easily change strap sizes over a wetsuit, plus a double fold-over clasp with safety so it doesn’t accidentally unfasten underwater (or anywhere else for that matter).
There’s a handy EOL (end-of-life) indicator on the Conquest VHP, which signals if the battery is about to die. When the power runs down, the seconds hand gives you fair warning by jumping in five-second rather than one-second increments.