Conquest watches belong to Longines’ Sport collection, offering understated wrist-wear for those who want split-second precision without compromising on elegance.
Most Conquest models are driven by Longines’ Very High Precision (VHP) quartz movement, although a few self-winding mechanical versions feature too. Designs borrow from a sober palette of blue, black, white and stainless steel – with discreet diamond hour markers studding some of the ladies’ dials.
- 10% OffLongines Conquest men's automatic white dial stainless steel bracelet watchSpecial Price £880.00 £980.00
- 24% OffLongines Conquest Black Dial Steel 41mm Men's WatchSpecial Price £930.00 £1,230.00
- 20% OffLongines Conquest V.H.P. White Dial Black Men's WatchSpecial Price £1,310.00 £1,640.00
- 20% OffLongines Conquest V.H.P. Chronograph Bracelet WatchSpecial Price £1,080.00 £1,350.00
- 22% OffLongines Conquest V.H.P. Chronograph Black Rubber Strap Men's WatchSpecial Price £1,050.00 £1,350.00
- 29% OffLongines Conquest Diamond Bezel & Dial 36mm Ladies' WatchSpecial Price £1,080.00 £1,530.00
A fun feature of the Conquest is its Gear Disposition System: for a great party trick, pull the crown out and wait for a minute until the hands all snap to 12 o’clock. Push the crown back in, and they spin back to the exact time, without losing a second.
The HydroConquest comes with an extension enabling divers to easily change strap sizes over a wetsuit, plus a double fold-over clasp with safety so it doesn’t accidentally unfasten underwater (or anywhere else for that matter).
There’s a handy EOL (end-of-life) indicator on the Conquest VHP, which signals if the battery is about to die. When the power runs down, the seconds hand gives you fair warning by jumping in five-second rather than one-second increments.