Competition Terms and Conditions
Fraser Hart Mother’s Day Chimento Scarf Competition
- Open to residents in the UK over 18 years, excluding employees of Fraser Hart Ltd.
- One entry per person per social media channel.
- Entrants must complete the competition by entering the requested details on the Fraser Hart Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram page.
- The prize is 2 x Chimento Branded Italian Silk Scarves
- The competition is live from 11.45am on Monday 26th February and will end at midnight on Sunday 4th March 2018. All correctly completed entries received during this time will be entered into the prize draw.After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed, damaged or not included in the prize draw for technical reasons.
- No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- 1 winner will be selected at random from all entries across the three social media channels, and notified by the social media channel their entry was relieved by. The winner will be notified by Wednesday 7th March and must claim their prize by Sunday 11th March 2018, otherwise the winner will forfeit their prize and a re-draw to select an alternate winner will take place.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the winners consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules or the prize draw, the decision of Fraser Hart shall be final.
- No alternative prize available. No cash alternative. Prize non-transferable. No purchase necessary.
- The winner's details will be available from Thursday 8th March 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Fraser Hart Ltd, 19 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3ED.
- Fraser Hart Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the prize draw at any time without notice.
- Promoter: Fraser Hart Ltd, 19 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3ED.