At Fraser Hart, we are passionate about delivering world class luxury shopping experiences to our clients.
We’re not here to simply sell a product. We’re here to connect with our clients and create lasting memories.
And, we impress them with exceptional knowledge of our exclusive product ranges and premium brands
If you have a passion for inspiring and motivating sales teams to deliver outstanding client experiences and would like to play a key role in supporting the management team to drive the business while ensuring that all standards, policies and procedures are adhered to, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Passionate about inspiring and motivating the team to deliver outstanding experiences to our clients
- Fascinated by our products and have a love for all things jewellery, diamonds, and watches
- A team player who is committed to helping and supporting colleagues when needed
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in interacting with others
- Proactive with a positive can do attitude
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve great results
- A fast learner who is keen to embrace new challenges and develop your leadership skills
- Experience in a leadership / supervisory role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Flexible and available work late nights, weekends, and key trading dates
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Lead by example in creating great client experiences
- Consistently achieve personal sales targets and support the team to achieve their personal sales targets
- Be a role model for the brand and live by our values (passion, teamwork, respect and trust, positivity, love learning)
- Create an atmosphere where guiding and motivating the team to success is at the core of everything you do
- Train, develop and give feedback to the team to help them to become the best that they can be
- Oversee the completion of daily and weekly store tasks by following store standards, policies and procedures
- Implement visual merchandising and replenishment to ensure displays are attractive and commercial
- Deputise for store management in their absence by taking responsibility of daily store operations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Fraser Hart, we’ll give you everything you need to get off to a great start; a full induction, excellent training and a Team Development Coach that will support you during your first few months.
We value our teams for always going the extra mile and reward this with great benefits, including:
- Commission scheme based on sales performance
- A generous discount scheme for you, your family, and friends
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 after 7 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform allowance
- Refer a candidate scheme
- Mental health, wellbeing and legal support from our expert health and wellbeing partners Health Assured
- Bike to work scheme
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice
- Social events and activities throughout the year through our Time for Wellness and Recognition schemes
Fraser Hart is an equal opportunities employer
Excellent Communication Skills. The ability to achieve results. To deliver excellent performance.
Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org