At Fraser Hart, we are passionate about delivering world class luxury shopping experiences to our clients.
We’re not here to simply sell a product. We’re here to connect with our clients and create lasting memories.
And, we impress them with exceptional knowledge of our exclusive product ranges and premium brands
If you have a passion for delivering outstanding client experiences and would like to work with some of the world’s most prestigious jewellery, diamond and watch brands, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding experiences to our clients
- Fascinated by our products and have a love for all things jewellery, diamonds, and watches
- A team player who helps and supports your colleagues when needed
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in interacting with others
- Proactive with a positive can do attitude
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve great results
- A fast learner who is keen to embrace new challenges
- Experienced in a customer / client facing role ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Flexible and available work late nights, weekends, and key trading dates
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Play your part in creating great client experiences
- Share your passion for our products with our clients
- Consistently achieve personal sales targets and store key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Live by the Fraser Hart values (passion, teamwork, respect and trust, positivity, love learning)
- Follow store standards, policies and procedures
- Achieve an excellent luxury retail environment through high standards of visual merchandising and replenishment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Fraser Hart, we’ll give you everything you need to get off to a great start; a full induction, excellent training and a Team Development Coach that will support you during your first few months.
We value our teams for always going the extra mile and reward this with great benefits, including:
- Commission scheme based on sales performance
- A generous discount scheme for you, your family, and friends
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 after 7 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform allowance
- Refer a Candidate Scheme
- Mental health, wellbeing and legal support from our expert health and wellbeing partners Health Assured
- Bike to work scheme
- A Volunteer Day with a charity of your choice
- Social events and activities throughout the year through our Time for Wellness and Recognition schemes
Fraser Hart is an equal opportunities employer
Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Excellent Communication Skills. The ability to achieve results. To deliver excellent performance.
Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org